Google is hiring a
Product Manager, Regulated Features and Infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Product Management with technical products
- Experience developing tools and infrastructure for consumer software products
- Experience with software integrations with privacy sensitive considerations (e.g., health, payments)
- MBA or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience leading product strategy and building Consumer Medical Device in high growth, innovative environments
- Ability to make things happen, manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
- Ablility to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Strategic and data driven, with the ability to drive exploration of new areas in healthcare and outline recommended strategies
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, and effective at motivating teams and driving alignment with executives
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
As the Product Manager, you will work closely with the Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) Engineering team in designing solutions to scale SaMD new product development and sustain existing SaMD features (ECG and Irregular Rhythm Notifications), ensuring the success of the products and services in a global market. In this role, you will partner with other teams across Fitbit including Engineering, Clinical, Regulatory, Research, and Design teams. You will influence end-to-end experiences that will eventually enable novel and life-changing experiences for Fitbit users.
Fitbit’s wide range of innovative products, including smartwatches, trackers, and a smart scale, help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Coupled with our leading software and Fitbit Premium, our immersive platform experience delivers personalized experiences, insights, and guidance to support our users’ health and wellness. Fitbit’s mission has always been to help make everyone in the world healthier and now, as part of Google we’ll be able to make health even more accessible to everyone.
- Streamline SaMD feature development to enable Google to deliver a greater number and variety of these high-impact health offerings to its users.
- Partner with cross-functional R&D peers to understand research experiments, and frame these challenges in a user-centered perspective.
- Assess customer needs and market trends to synthesize product requirements. Work with Engineering and Design to ensure that functionality is delivered on time and is of high quality.
- Convert the product roadmap and strategic priorities to executives, sales, customers, prospects, and analysts.
- Work with the engineering team to ensure product requirements are cognizant of technical and platform constraints, and effectively implemented.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.