Posted Aug 16
Street Smarts VR is hiring a
Product Marketing Lead
NEW YORK, NY
Street Smarts VR is a veteran-owned, dual-use technology platform that's revolutionizing tactical training through virtual reality and improving public safety outcomes. By integrating software, hardware, and training data, SSVR's solution is transforming the VR training landscape.
Across four continents, 10,000 users across dozens of US military and police departments currently train with SSVR - and that's a tiny fraction of the 5 million first responders in the US who carry weapons and for whom training is not just a requirement but a moral imperative. SSVR is forecasting rapid growth over the coming years in both state and local law enforcement as well as all 4 branches of the US Military.
At Street Smarts VR, we understand that military and first responders consistently operate in high stress, high consequence environments. We’ve lived it. So by leveraging virtual reality and real-world data sources, we’ve built a fully immersive platform that conditions users to the real life stressors they will face in the field.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Lead to help build our marketing function. You will be responsible for developing and executing the company’s product marketing initiatives to drive awareness, engagement, revenue growth, and solidify our reputation as a thought leader. You will work closely with the sales, product, and leadership teams to define the marketing objectives and develop a strategy and campaigns that align with the company's objectives. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is passionate about building a successful marketing function from the ground up at a growing company.
This role is full-time remote, but candidates located near New York City, San Antonio, Daytona Beach, or Los Angeles are preferred. You will report to our Inside Sales Manager.
What you can expect to work on
- Develop and execute the company's marketing strategy across multiple channels, including email, social media, paid advertising, conferences, and trade shows
- Lead the development and implementation of campaigns to drive lead generation and revenue growth
- Collaborate with the sales and product teams to develop effective messaging and positioning for the company's products and services
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for growth
- Own the development and management of product marketing collateral across a range of mediums, including whitepapers, studies, etc.
- Manage the company's brand and ensure consistency across all channels
- Track and analyze marketing performance metrics to optimize campaigns and achieve business objectives
- Build and manage relationships with external partners and vendors to support the company's marketing efforts
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing with a proven track record of driving revenue growth
- Proven ability to generate marketing strategies on your own; you are comfortable developing marketing content from ideation through to execution across multiple channels
- Proficient in digital marketing tools and strategies, including SEO, PPC, content creation, social media, email campaigns, data analysis, A/B testing, and ROI optimization, with a commitment to staying updated on emerging trends and technologies
- Experience in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience developing printed collateral, online content, and multimedia assets
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Analytical skills with experience in data analysis and reporting
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in the technology, education, or training industry is a plus
- Occasional travel to a Street Smarts VR corporate office (San Antonio and/or NYC)
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to help improve training for first responders and the communities they serve
- High growth opportunity within a startup culture
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Multiple healthcare plans to choose from
- Company-matched 401k program
- Opportunity to travel
- Remote or hybrid work environment, depending on proximity to an office
$90,000 - $125,000 a year
Street Smarts VR is open to interviewing candidates of varying levels of experience for this position.
Salary range offered: $90,000 - $125,000 based on years of professional experience, relevancy of experience, technical proficiency, and local labor market.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employer
Street Smarts VR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.