Roblox is hiring a
Product Marketing Lead, Trust and Safety
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Lead to partner with our Safety Product Management teams.
At Roblox, we strive to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and the Safety organization's mission is to become the leader in civil immersive online communities. Safety and civility have been our core values from the very beginning and drive everything we do.
The Safety product group systematically detects, removes, and prevents problematic content and behavior, and makes Roblox accounts secure and free from compromise. They use a broad range of innovations, including machine learning, classifiers for 3D models, experimentation, automation, detection workflows, and AI-powered text filters. This team is also responsible for the policies and scaled operations that keep our platform safe and civil. You will bring the go-to-market strategy, including positioning, messaging, content creation, channel planning and measurement for the Safety group's product and policy launches. Additionally, they will support the product team by providing insights on many of our core audiences such as users, parents, policymakers and creators. You will be cross-functional with close relationships across Engineering, Product Management, Public Policy, Civility, Marketing, Partnerships, Developer Relations, Research and the Communications teams. You have outstanding marketing strategy and execution skills, with experience leading cross-functional teams, influencing senior leadership and launching products for consumers and creators.
Role is based in our San Mateo, CA Headquarters on a hybrid model, in-person three days a week #LI-Hybrid
- Lead the launch process and drive the go-to-market (GTM) strategy, messaging, content creation and positioning for all Safety products, policies and features.
- Develop compelling, evergreen content that educates all partners (consumers, creators, as relevant) on the product experience and guides engagement.
- Stay on the pulse of the industry when building go-to-market strategies, messaging and positioning. Anticipate movement within our competitive space and users to predict market trends and product needs.
- Collaborate between Engineering, Product Management, Public Policy, Marketing, Partnerships, Developer Relations, Research and the Communications teams. Become a trusted advisor to these teams.
- Communicate product details internally and externally. Ensure that all team members, including executive leadership, are up-to-speed on launch details and external stakeholders have a smooth onboarding on any changes to their experience.
- Partner with Product Management to support the vision for our roadmap through the eyes of our end-users.
- Communicate audience feedback to fuel improvement to existing products and messaging.
- Report to Head of Product Marketing, Economy, Trust and Safety
- 7 + years Product Marketing experience with a leading global technology platform, with a preference for experience in Trust and Safety, Privacy, Integrity, Policy, or UGC Marketing
- Proficient in messaging, positioning and marketing/content strategy.
- Experience leading omnichannel product marketing strategies.
- Experience driving deep internal partnerships, agreement and working with team members at all levels.
- Collaborative, perpetually curious with an extremely high-level of audience focus.
- Identify gaps and opportunities and influence relevant teams and executive leadership to reach resolution.
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills. Experience presenting at all levels of the organization, including executive leadership.
- Passionate about safety and building platforms to protect and grow communities
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.