Niantic is hiring a
Product Marketing Manager, Developer Platform (Contract)
At Niantic, we’re building the tools that enable developers to create innovative, real-world AR experiences that inspire movement and encourage exploration. To help reach these developers, we’re looking for an organized, inquisitive, and creative Product Marketing Manager. This is a 12 month contract.
In this role, you’ll help deliver on our developer marketing strategy by providing strategic content development and campaign execution as part of the Platform Marketing team. Your work will touch high-impact projects across our technology portfolio and help lay the foundation for real-world AR. You’ll also work cross-functionally with and have close relationships across Product, Engineering, Developer Relations, and our broader marketing team.
Who you are:
- Developer focused: You love crafting content and events that inspire your audience to reach their goals.
- Organized: You understand how to keep track of various, interdependent work streams and feel comfortable presenting any concerns or delays.
- Passionate about technology: You are interested in learning about how things work, take the time to understand and ask questions until you do, and can explain technical concepts in a way that everyday people can understand.
- Bold Storyteller: You love to explore how different messages can increase marketing's impact, find new ways to express technical information, and are confident in your ability to tell compelling stories.
What you’ll do:
Project 1 (3 months): Define and establish a GTM framework for upcoming product and feature releases for Niantic Lightship, including a positioning and messaging process
- Develop a strong understanding of our technology platform, including product functionality, features, target audience, and value proposition.
- Scope and produce marketing strategies that translate into high impact collateral and content that enables our overall campaigns and reaches different developer segments
- Talk regularly to internal and external developers and prospects and bring in qualitative and quantitative insights that guide your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc.).
- Research and maintain a perspective on the competitive landscape
Project 2 (6 months): Own and operate digital and social marketing and asset development for Niantic Lightship
- Support and deliver creative, cohesive, and coordinated marketing programs across functions
- Establish the right metrics and campaigns that drive adoption on an ongoing basis; resolve how to start calculating the developer affinity metric for Niantic.
Project 3 (3 months): Establish process and calendar for event activations and programming
- Become a passionate advocate for our existing and prospective customers and identify how we show up to connect them at industry and owned events
- Lead planning for and production of in-person events and webinars, including content, landing pages, pre-and post-event emails, social promotions, and more.
- 3-5 years experience in product or developer marketing, preferably at technology, infrastructure, or platform companies
- Experience developing and writing effective marketing content for developers across channels (email, social media, website, advertising, etc.)
- Familiarity with CRMs like HubSpot or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Familiarity with Social Management Tools like Sprinklr, Hootsuite or Sprout Social
The salary range for this role is $58.00 - $61.00 per hour.
This is a contractor position and the work should be performed based on service agreement and SOW. Niantic will not offer Contractor direct employment contract, salary, benefits, equities, or any compensation associated with employment.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.