Roblox is hiring a
Product Marketing Manager, Economy
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to partner with our Economy Product Management teams.
Since our earliest days, Roblox's economy has been driven by our creators. There are many ways for creators to earn on Roblox, including by making virtual goods. They can also create engaging experiences, like the millions they've already built, where people spent 14.5 billion hours in the first quarter of 2023 alone. For many people, earning on Roblox is an opportunity to reinvest in themselves and create new experiences or items for our community to discover and love.
We have core areas we are focusing on in the Economy Group: Marketplace, Advertising, Virtual Purchasing, Subscriptions and Payments & Fraud. Between these teams, Economy powers a healthy economic ecosystem that supports commerce of virtual items and enables some top-performing members of the creator community to build thriving businesses on Roblox.
Role is based in our San Mateo, CA office ( 3 days in-office, Tuesday-Thursday) #LI-Hybrid
- Lead the launch process and drive the go-to-market (GTM) strategy, messaging, content creation and positioning for Economy products and policies.
- Develop compelling, evergreen product content that educates and inspires creators, partners and other key stakeholders.
- Stay on the pulse of the industry, customer insights and trends to fuel improvement to existing products, inform messaging and how we take products to market.
- Foster deep cross-collaboration between Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Partnerships, Developer Relations, Data Science, Communications teams. Become a trusted advisor to these teams.
- Communicate product details and vision internally and externally. Ensure that all company partners, including executive leadership, are up-to-speed on launch strategy and tactics and that external partners have a smooth onboarding on any changes to their experience.
- Report to Head of Product Marketing, Economy, Trust and Safety.
- 5+ years Product Marketing experience with a global technology platform, with a preference for experience in advertising, payments or marketplace(s).
- Proficient in messaging, positioning and marketing/content strategy.
- Experience leading omnichannel product marketing strategies.
- Experience driving deep internal partnerships, cross-functional alignment and working with stakeholders at all levels.
- Collaborative, perpetually curious with an extremely high-level of audience focus.
- Ability to identify gaps and opportunities and influence relevant teams and executive leadership to reach resolution.
- Experience presenting at all levels of the organization, including executive leadership.
- Passionate about supporting new business models and creator monetization.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.