Roblox is hiring a
Product Marketing Manager, Growth
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to partner closely with our Growth group. The Growth group is building innovations to enable 1 billion people to connect, play, learn, and work together. Our vision is for every user to discover the best next action and that every creation connects to the right audience. Growth leverages real time signals, advanced machine learning techniques and user interface/experience changes to compel users to join the right experiences. The Roblox product surfaces managed by the Growth Group include search and discovery, home page, and notifications. This person will drive the marketing strategy, including positioning, messaging, and channel planning for all critical product features.
You will be cross-functional with close relationships across Product, Engineering, Developer Relations, Marketing, and Data Science & Analytics. You have outstanding marketing skills with experience marketing complex technical products to developers, creators, users and more.
This full time position is based in San Mateo, CA (hybrid structure with 3 days onsite per week) and will report to Head of User Product Marketing
- Drive the marketing strategy, messaging, and positioning for all our Growth Group products: search and discovery, the home page, and notifications.
- Develop compelling, evergreen content that educates users and all stakeholders (developers, creators, influencers, etc. as relevant) on the product experience and drives use and engagement
- Anticipate movement within our competitive space and users to predict market trends and product needs
- Work with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Comms, Partnerships, and Developer teams. Become a trusted advisor to these departments. Lead alignment with leadership on compelling strategies and sensitive topics
- Communicate product details internally and externally. The goal is to make sure that all team members are up-to-speed on launch details and external stakeholders have a smooth onboarding on any changes to their experience
- Partner with Product Management to support the vision for our roadmap through the eyes of developers
- Communicate compelling feedback to fuel improvement to existing products and communication
- 7+ years of product marketing experience preferably with a global platform
- Experience leading omnichannel product marketing strategies
- Proficiency in messaging, positioning and marketing/content strategy
- Experience driving cross-functional alignment and working with product stakeholders at all levels
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.