Roblox is hiring a
Product Support Lead, Payments
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
The Trust and Safety Customer Service team is focused (ok, maybe obsessed) with scaling Roblox's customer service operations and transforming the customer experience through multi-year vision and strategy execution. Product Support Leads power that mission, overseeing the end-to-end service delivery experience for the product they support.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Experience, we are hiring a Product Support Lead to manage product support for Payments. This means you will become a subject matter expert on Roblox's payment strategies, creating high-quality support experiences around them. You will be highly cross-functional, bridging the gap between operations and product.
Through data-driven insights, you will develop recommendations for process improvements, new process standards, product enhancements, and agent tooling improvements that ensure a smooth and consistent customer experience. You will work with the Product team to influence their product roadmap by providing insights gained from our global customer interactions. You will also work with Engineering to ensure that identified bugs are addressed and resolved promptly. Lastly, as you create recommendations, you will operationalize these recommendations through project management in partnership with Operations, Product, Marketing, Finance, and others.
This role is located onsite at our headquarters in San Mateo, California
- Build a business process and procedures for supporting our billing and payment platforms
- Use metrics to set the strategy and goals for improving and building our business process workflows that can build to scale while simultaneously driving improvements in customer and product satisfaction
- Provide insights and feedback from customer interactions that can be used to assist product management in building their product roadmap
- Partner with engineering teams in actioning escalated customer and agent service issues
- Engage with knowledge base, training and quality teams to ensure knowledge sharing with agents which will include maintaining macros, knowledge base content, and external help articles
- Improve scoping and building large, multi-quarter projects to provide our customers and support agents with technology, training, and knowledge/workflows solutions that improve top-line metrics (e.g. CSAT, first reply time, contact rate, productivity, etc)
- Incubate new products, languages, functions and processes for the Operations organization
- Summarize and build understanding through communicating and presenting data oriented information. Ensure that other Roblox organizations and external BPO partners understand the methodologies and our metrics
- Communicate associated outcomes and insights to multiple partners at all levels, including senior management to help guide strategic decisions for improvement and highlight your team's work
- Partner with our reporting team to ideate on ways to scale insights
- Act as Tier 3 support by handling and resolving escalated edge cases
- 7+ years of professional experience in program management or strategy with an emphasis on contact center operations
- 2+ years experience supporting payments or billing growth projects
- Familiarity with 3rd party billing platforms such as PayPal and Stripe
- Experience working with global teams (e.g. customer support, engineering, product, risk, etc.) across multiple locations, domestic and international
- Experienced in managing partners with varying priorities and bring creative solutions and commitment to a shared goal
- Strong critical thinking and data-analysis skills with experience navigating large datasets
- Experience explaining complex topics in an easy-to-consume way.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.