Roblox is hiring a
Product Support Manager, Moderation
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As the Product Support Manager, you will help maintain and refine the functionality of our safety product features within our moderation platform. These products are used by our global moderation team to keep our users safe. You will work with this team to understand bugs, feature limitations, and feature requests. You will integrate with safety product partners to improve safety workflows and scale new safety features for some of the most exciting up and coming Roblox products.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Moderation Operations.
- Manage and refine the workflows for our content safety moderation product to ensure timely and effective moderation of user-generated content
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement in our content safety moderation processes, and collaborate to implement solutions that enhance the safety of our users
- Ensure that our team is meeting performance metrics and delivering an exceptional experience to our customers
- Partner with product and engineering teams to ensure that content safety moderation features are being developed and implemented
- Analyze data and provide insights to inform decision-making related to content safety moderation on our platform
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices related to content safety moderation, and apply this knowledge to continuously improve our operations
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in operations management or product support, with a focus on content safety moderation workflows
- Strong program management skills, with experience leading projects at scale
- Experience developing processes to improve operational efficiency
- Experience using data to lead decision-making
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams, specifically product, engineering, and BPO workforces
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.