Posted Aug 3
realworld one is hiring a
Project Manager (m/f/d)
realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 250 people at its headquarters in Freiburg (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Oversee the successful and timely delivery of highly innovative projects
- Manage the overall performance of your projects and ensure that contractual commitments, as well as financial and operating objectives are met
- Maintain the highest possible customer satisfaction and make sure that all project risks, change requests, and issues are managed and mitigated
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders such as Customer Success, Production, Management, Development, Sales & Account Management
- Guide the project throughout all phases, from ideation through development to implementation with the client
- Highly committed, positive, and driven personality with strong attention to quality and detail
- Outstanding organizational project and people management skills
- Potential, capabilities, and ambition to grow within the company
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and the consciousness to speak with internal teams and high-level clients
- Experience as Tech Consultant, Project, or Product Manager, ideally for complex solutions (e.g. Biotech/Pharma, SaaS, Finance, Legal) would be a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as Hansefit, subsidized lunch, regular team events, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most ambitious tech companies in Germany?
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.