Roblox is hiring a
Project Manager, Payments & Fraud
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As a Project Manager on our Payments & Fraud team, you'll be responsible for supporting the achievement of our strategic payments, fraud and pricing priorities in collaboration with Product, Engineering and our network of partners. Specific areas of focus include managing and scaling global product pricing across platforms, streamlining fraud operations and workflows, and ensuring ongoing safety and compliance.
- Build processes and workflows to manage, monitor and maintain global product pricing across all payment platforms
- Support product and pricing management for new platform expansion, internationalization and new product launches
- Define, implement and always improve payment and virtual economy fraud detection operational workflows in collaboration with Product, Engineering and other cross-functional partners
- Manage compliance and audit requirements for all payment providers and flows
- Determine technical implementation requirements for implementing tooling or systems to improve operational efficiency
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure clear reporting of project progress with key stakeholders and on-time delivery
- Use technical judgment to identify new opportunities to improve payment, fraud and pricing processes
- Report to the Principal Product Manager
- 2+ years of experience in product operations, project management or program management, preferably in the tech industry
- Experience with payments, pricing or fraud solutions and vendors
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills with exceptional follow through to ensure seamless and reliable execution
- Experience prioritizing competing demands in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Experience constructing relationships across teams and external stakeholders, communicating technical content and analytical insights to multiple audiences
- Experience using data to tell a story and influence direction, including proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite and, ideally, SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication, with the ability to compose, document and implement team processes
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.