Posted Aug 3
Inworld is hiring a
QA Engineer - USA
Why Join Inworld
Inworld is a developer platform for building AI characters. We go beyond large language models (LLMs) and add performance, configurable safety, knowledge, memory, narrative controls, multimodality, and more. We’re focused on enabling character-based interactions for immersive experiences like video games, brand activations, and training simulations.
Inworld uses advanced AI to build generative characters whose personalities, thoughts, memories, and behaviors are designed to mimic the deeply social nature of human interaction. Our platform lets you create characters with personality and contextual awareness to keep them in-world and on brand. Integrations make it easy for developers to deploy characters into immersive experiences, while scale and performance are optimized for real-time experiences.
Inworld AI is funded by top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Microsoft, and Founders Fund, and a team of all-star angels - corporate executives, top VC funds' partners, and industry veterans from Riot Games, Twitch, and Oculus.
We are seeking a QA Engineer at Senior level and higher to lead the testing process of Inworld developer SDK’s (Unity and Unreal). You will play a crucial role in raising our quality bar and helping deliver the features that power advanced lifelike AI characters.
In This Role You Will
• Test Inworld integrations (Unity and Unreal SDK’s), POC for customers, our own end to end demos of the technology, etc.
• Design and execute test strategies and test plans to cover multiple features
• Use a mix of manual and automation tools to execute a variety of end-to-end testing techniques
• Track performance metrics, optimize product verification and release processes
• Collaborate with cross functional teams, including engineering and product
What We’re Looking For
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
• 3+ years of testing in game development
• Experience with analyzing requirements, test design, planning and execution and reporting
• Understanding of functional and nonfunctional testing
• Experience with testing APIs and/or SDKs
• Experience with game development engines and tools, including Unreal Engine and Unity is a plus
In-office location: Mountain View, CA, United States.
Remote location: United States.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $120,000 - $200,000. In addition to base pay, total compensation includes equity and benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including competencies and experience.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.