Posted Aug 13
Street Smarts VR is hiring a
Revenue Operations Lead
NEW YORK, NY
Street Smarts VR is a veteran-owned, dual-use technology platform that's revolutionizing tactical training through virtual reality and improving public safety outcomes. By integrating software, hardware, and training data, SSVR's solution is transforming the VR training landscape.
Across four continents, 10,000 users across dozens of US military and police departments currently train with SSVR - and that's a tiny fraction of the 5 million first responders in the US who carry weapons and for whom training is not just a requirement but a moral imperative. SSVR is forecasting rapid growth over the coming years in both state and local law enforcement as well as all 4 branches of the US Military.
At Street Smarts VR, we understand that military and first responders consistently operate in high stress, high consequence environments. We’ve lived it. So by leveraging virtual reality and real-world data sources, we’ve built a fully immersive platform that conditions users to the real life stressors they will face in the field.
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Lead to join our team and help us optimize our revenue generation processes. You will be responsible for developing and implementing revenue strategies to drive business growth. You will work closely with the sales, marketing, and finance teams to improve sales efficiency, forecast accuracy, and revenue performance.
This role can be remote but preferred in New York City or San Antonio. You will report to our Head of Growth.
What you can expect to work on:
- Own the revenue forecasting process and identifying areas for revenue growth
- Collaborate with the sales team to optimize the sales process and increase conversion including frequent, direct collaboration with the Head of Growth
- Analyze revenue trends and data to identify opportunities for revenue optimization and growth
- Develop and implement pricing strategies to maximize revenueImprove the accuracy and efficiency of the sales operations and revenue reporting processes
- Develop and manage revenue-related reports and dashboards
- Provide project management and support for ad-hoc revenue-related projects and initiatives
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or a related field
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data analysis and modeling
- Demonstrated success in driving revenue growth and improving sales efficiency
- Experience with revenue forecasting and pricing strategies
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Salesforce or similar CRM platforms and Google Workspace for effective customer data management and collaboration.
- Experience implementing sales enablement tools (e.g. Outreach) to drive revenue growth and optimize sales processes.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to help improve training for first responders and the communities they serve
- High growth opportunity within a startup culture
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Multiple healthcare plans to choose from
- Company-matched 401k program
- Opportunity to travel
- Hybrid work environment with option for flexible remote work
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employer
Street Smarts VR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.