Magic Leap is hiring a
Sales Development Representative - APAC & Japan
Magic Leap is seeking a highly experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing high-performance sales team directly responsible for boosting top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
The ideal candidate excels at researching leads who can benefit from our products and services, establish new trusting relationships through their deep knowledge of the sales process, and possess the ability to showcase Magic Leap in a compelling way to close deals.
This role is based in Japan.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Report weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Minimum 8+ years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation with stakeholders at all levels.
- Bilingual fluency in Japanese and English is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 10 years of relevant work experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.