Posted Aug 3
Transfr is hiring a
NEW YORK, NY
At TRANSFR, we’re on a mission to make learning more intuitive by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career success. We believe the future starts with innovative workplace training and hands-on skills development. We’re building bridges between schools, workplaces, and governments to make jobs more accessible and create a better tomorrow, today.
Reporting to the Head of GTM, the Sales Director will lead a team of 5-10 Account Executives growing our business relationships with a focus on education institutions (Higher Education and K-12), local and state government departments (eg. DOL, DOE, Governor’s Office, etc.), workforce development/economic development boards, and business/industry partners including Fortune 500 companies. With a laser focus on onboarding new Account Executives, you will lead, coach and develop Account Executives in your region to ensure they are growing our net new accounts and business partnerships. The position requires a solid understanding of stakeholder decision making processes, consultative selling, evaluation of customer business cases and developing compelling value propositions necessary to inspire your team.
** This is a full-time position working with our team from our office located in Midtown Manhattan, NY on a hybrid schedule, for someone who is willing and able to travel as may be required, up to 25%.
- This Management role leads the Sales organization focused on new business development where you will be expected to find creative ways for the team to share TRANSFR’s vision with organizations in their territory/geographic region.
- Responsible for planning, target setting, implementing, and managing sales programs, as well as a key leader handling hiring, coaching and inspiring your team to grow through each and every interaction.
- You will report into the Head of Go-to-Market and help guide your team as they create compelling proposals based on value propositions that align with customer needs.
- You will assist your team in prospecting, educating, qualifying and developing opportunities in new key accounts.
- Ability to display a high sense of emotional intelligence when negotiating high stakes opportunities with senior executives and Government leaders.
- Work with the Marketing, Partnership, and Economic Development teams to execute campaigns and build out local ecosystems
- Develop deal timelines alongside your team to ensure we all meet deal milestones and deadlines, regularly updating activity in our CRM system.
- You will guide your team as they create compelling proposals based on value propositions that align with customer needs.
- Travel in territories with team to provide coaching and training.
- 8+ years of experience carrying a personal sales quota
- 5+ years of experience managing a team
- Proven experience in exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Experience in B2B SaaS, preferably Enterprise Accounts.
- Education and Government experience are a plus.
- Proven track record of long-term customer retention.
- Consultative sales experience and managing complex sales cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce a must
- Experience with Google Docs tools and software.
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality experience are a plus.
What we offer
The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $120,000 and $130,000, with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role may be eligible for variable compensation and additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
Transfr was founded on a simple premise, that anyone should be able to find a well-paying job that elevates their standard of living.
Our mission is to provide people the skills they need to walk into interviews, impress employers, and get a job. Our partners are business and industry, workforce development agencies, higher education and K-12 schools. We are proud of our ability to get people on a career track for jobs that pay well and provide benefits.
We are on a path to fulfill our mission to create a classroom to career talent pipeline that will provide alternative pathways to career success for those for whom a university degree need not be the only path to success.
**Must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction.**
At TRANSFR, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. TRANSFR is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Learn more at https://transfrvr.com
TRANSFR video: https://vimeo.com/530517393/d6213fad78
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.