Google is hiring a
Semiconductor Wet Chemical Process Engineer, Augmented Reality
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with Wet Chemical Process Engineering in a production silicon or compound semiconductor environment.
- Experience with wet chemical tools, including spray etch tools, automated baths related to processes control and capability.
- Experience with wet chemical process characterization including profilometer and others.
- Master's degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or a related field.
- 1 year of experience in technical leadership.
- Experience with related metrology needed for controlling wet processes.
About the job
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can't just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we've got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google's services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world's largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users.
With your technical expertise, you lead projects in multiple areas of expertise (i.e., engineering domains or systems) within a data center facility, including construction and equipment installation/troubleshooting/debugging with vendors.
The Google Augmented Reality team is a diverse group of experts tasked with building the foundations for great immersive computing and building helpful, delightful user experiences. We're focused on making immersive computing accessible to billions of people through mobile devices, and our scope continues to grow and evolve.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $141,000-$212,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Develop and sustain new processes associated with semiconductor wet chemical processing, including etch, strip, and cleaning processes.
- Own driving process control to improve yields.
- Work with the Process Engineering team to select our next generation of tools needed for volume manufacturing.
- Collaborate with the Integration team to develop new process capabilities that address new design requirements.
- Develop systems and methodologies to drive process stability and control.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.