Posted Aug 14
Mona is hiring a
Senior 3C Gameplay Programmer
United States, Remote
Our company is seeking a highly skilled and experienced 3C Gameplay Programmer to join our team. As a 3C Gameplay Programmer, you will have the opportunity to utilize your creative and technical skills to design, implement, and test game mechanics. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating exciting and engaging gameplay experiences.About Mona
Mona is the premier 3D-world building platform and social network for the metaverse – built for creators, by creators. A web-native platform with no downloads, Mona assembles the best creators to build the future we want to live in, one owned by the creators.
Our work environment is remote-first. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, creativity and big ideas. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability and transparency.Responsibilities
- Design, prototype, and iterate on character controls, camera systems, and player movement mechanics to create a responsive and intuitive gameplay experience.
- Develop and maintain design documentation, including design specifications, flowcharts, and user interface mockups.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and design engaging 3C gameplay systems
- Conduct thorough playtesting and gather feedback from internal and external sources to refine and improve 3C gameplay systems.
- Communicate effectively with team members, providing clear feedback and design suggestions for improvement.
- Up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in game design.
- Bachelor's degree in Game Design, Computer Science, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience as a 3C Gameplay Designer.
- Strong understanding of game mechanics and systems.
- Fluency in industry-standard tools and software, such as Unity.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for video games and game development.
- Company device
- Remote-first work environment
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited PTO)
- NFT allowance
- Remote work allowance (i.e., internet, phone, coffee/tea, snacks, etc.)
- Wellness allowance (i.e., gym membership, music streaming, mental health support, etc.)
- 75% of premiums covered for medical, health, and vision
- Annual company outing
- Opportunities to attend events
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.