Nvidia is hiring a
Senior ASIC Engineer
NVIDIA is searching for an outstanding design engineer to work on IP integration and maintain well-crafted environments for ASIC development. If you are an accomplished individual with a capacity to learn quickly and can exercise good judgment to gain in-depth experience driving growth in design integration, infrastructure, and automation flow development, you are a great fit for the team.What you will be doing:
- IP integration.
- Perform IP simulation, sign off, and release flows.
- Develop infrastructure and automation flow to improve ASIC design efficiency.
- Build, debug, maintain project development environments.
- Deploy tracking metrics and interactive dashboard to reflect IP status.
- Co-work with other infrastructure and flow teams to keep track of the latest flow features and developments.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering(or equivalent), with 3+ years experience
- Involved in medium to large scale infrastructure or automation flow projects.
- Ability to write sophisticated and well-organized Perl and Python code on your own.
- Experience in IP integration.
- Highly experienced in writing shell and Makefile scripts
- Familiar with Linux shell commands
- Strong experience in Perl and Python OOP programming
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills in Python.
- Experience in interactive dashboard.
- ASIC front-end design verification experience.
- Familiar with ASIC front end tools.
- Experience working in a globally distributed team.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.