Roblox is hiring a
Senior Compensation Programs Analyst
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As a Senior Compensation Programs Analyst, you will be the ultimate data expert and thrive on solving analytical problems, driving operational insights, and communicating solutions directly to the senior leadership team. You will identify processes, programs or capabilities that could benefit from automation, process enhancements or re-engineering for all Compensation programs across Roblox. You'll help guide operational and organizational optimizations across the company with a focus on Compensation Programs.
Role is based in our San Mateo, CA headquarters on a hybrid model (In-office Tuesday - Thursday)
- Contributor in developing global compensation programs and bi annual compensation review cycles
- Work with different teams in identifying programs or capabilities that could benefit from automation, process enhancements or re-engineering to optimize performance and future growth opportunities
- Implement systems to support annual pay planning cycles
- Build excel models and conduct analysis related to compensation programs. Ability to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our our decisions
- Develop reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Refine compensation processes through operational and system enhancements through Workday, Zendesk, and other internal systems
- Create materials to communicate priorities and findings to senior management
- Report to Senior Manager, Compensation Programs and Operations
- 4+ years of experience in compensation, finance, consulting or a related field supporting people organization
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, statistics, economics, finance or other quantitative fields
- Summarize large amounts of data to create applicable insights
- Advanced Excel (can perform complex functions) and modeling skills to analyze data and create financial and operational models plus Powerpoint to communicate that analysis broadly
- Exposure to emerging, high-growth companies in the technology or internet sectors
- Experience with Tableau, Workday, Marketpay, or other BI tools
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.