Posted Aug 3
Inworld is hiring a
Senior Data Scientist, Prompt Engineering - USA
Why Join Inworld
Inworld is a developer platform for building AI characters. We go beyond large language models (LLMs) and add performance, configurable safety, knowledge, memory, narrative controls, multimodality, and more. We’re focused on enabling character-based interactions for immersive experiences like video games, brand activations, and training simulations.
Inworld uses advanced AI to build generative characters whose personalities, thoughts, memories, and behaviors are designed to mimic the deeply social nature of human interaction. Our platform lets you create characters with personality and contextual awareness to keep them in-world and on brand. Integrations make it easy for developers to deploy characters into immersive experiences, while scale and performance are optimized for real-time experiences.
Inworld AI is funded by top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Microsoft, and Founders Fund, and a team of all-star angels - corporate executives, top VC funds' partners, and industry veterans from Riot Games, Twitch, and Oculus.
• Be instrumental in building out the data science / analytics function to support our company and product’s growth and development.
• Lead prompt engineering experiments across various types of language model usage.
• Apply technical expertise with quantitative analysis, experimentation, data mining, and the presentation of data to develop strategies for our product.
• Work closely with Machine Learning, Engineering and Product teams to understand requirements and help build solutions.
• Build reports, and dashboards using SQL, Python, or other scripting and statistical tools.
• Determine analytics approach to solve business problems and incorporate machine learning algorithms where appropriate.
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree / Ph.D. in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Quantitative/ Computational Social Science or related field.
• 5+ years of professional experience in data science focusing on AI/ML products.
• Experience working with natural language data (experience working with large language models is a plus)
• Experience in one or more programming languages (e.g., Python, Java, Kotlin etc.).
• Experience in one or more Statistical or mathematical software (E.g.,SAS, or Matlab, R etc.).
• Experience in database modeling, SQL, and data warehousing principles.
• Experience in Machine Learning methods and libraries.
• Experience in product analytics working with product and user behavior data.
• Experience in designing and analyzing A/B tests (experience with adaptive experiments is a plus).
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000 - $250,000. In addition to base pay, total compensation includes equity and benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including competencies and experience.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.