Magic Leap is hiring a
Senior Director, Talent Acquisition & Executive Search
If you want to be part of a united team where everyone is empowered and trusted to make an impact, then Magic Leap could be the place for you. At Magic Leap you will have the freedom to explore innovative solutions and use your talents to solve real world problems. Working alongside industry experts, here you can grow your skills and play a part in amplifying human potential at the intersection of the physical and digital worlds. We know that successful change and progress are accelerated by diverse perspectives. As we shape our future, everyone's voice matters. Together, we can reimagine the world of work and, with our bold partners, make the impossible, possible.
The Senior Director of Talent Acquisition & Executive Search is a senior leadership role responsible for leading and overseeing the organization's talent acquisition function. This position plays a critical role in developing and executing talent acquisition strategies to attract and acquire top-quality talent that aligns with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Executive Search: Partner with Chief People Officer to strategically assess greatest value opportunities and fulfill executive search requirements for senior positions at the highest caliber. Collaborating with the Vice President of Talent, ensure positive executive onboarding experience through first 100 days.
- Talent Acquisition Strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy aligned with the organization's overall business objectives. Collaborate with senior executives, hiring managers and business partners to understand talent needs and develop effective sourcing, recruitment, and selection strategies.
- Recruitment Planning and Execution: Lead the recruitment process and ensure the organization attracts and hires high-caliber candidates. Develop and execute recruitment plans, including careers page, job postings, candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection. Utilize innovative sourcing techniques to ensure an effective and efficient process across all stakeholders and attract diverse talent pools.
- Team Leadership and Development: Lead and manage a team of talent acquisition professionals. Provide guidance, coaching, and mentoring to team members, fostering their professional growth and development. Establish performance goals, conduct regular performance evaluations, and support the team in achieving their objectives.
- Candidate Experience: Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process. Implement best practices for candidate engagement, communication, and feedback to provide an exceptional experience and enhance the organization's employer brand.
- Talent Pipelining: Develop and maintain a strong talent pipeline for critical roles and future talent needs. Proactively identify potential candidates, build relationships, and engage with talent communities, industry networks, and universities to ensure a continuous flow of qualified candidates.
- Recruitment Metrics and Analytics: Utilize data and analytics to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of talent acquisition strategies. Track key metrics such as time-to-fill, quality of hires, and cost per hire. Provide regular reports and insights to senior leadership to drive data-driven decision-making.
- Employer Partnerships and Vendor Management: Establish and maintain relationships with external recruitment agencies, vendors, and partners. Collaborate with them to fulfill talent acquisition needs effectively and efficiently. Monitor vendor performance, negotiate contracts, and ensure alignment with organizational priorities and values.
- Recruitment Technology and Systems: Oversee the selection, implementation, and optimization of recruitment technology tools and systems to streamline and enhance the talent acquisition process. Stay updated on emerging recruitment technologies and recommend appropriate solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Employer Compliance: Stay informed about relevant employment laws, regulations, and industry trends to ensure compliance with legal requirements in all aspects of talent acquisition. Partner with other members of the People team to develop and implement policies and procedures that align with legal standards.
- People Team Leadership: Actively participate in key initiatives across the broader organization and HR community; ensure regular communication on TA strategies and performance to plan; identify risks early and implement successful mitigation plans.
Skills & Competencies
- Problem-solving skills that enable efficient identification of issues, structuring, and execution of analysis, development, and actionable recommendations
- Proven presentation and communication skills and the ability to build strategic business cases
- Demonstrated ability to design, lead and execute complex projects
- Ability to synthesize information, develop sound recommendations, and present data to aid in effective decision-making
- Strong organizational skills for multitasking and prioritizing workloads
- Demonstrated ability to lead large-scale programs from concept to execution
- Exceptional people leader, with demonstrated success managing and building high-performing teams
- Strong ability to inspire, coach, and consult leaders through change and transformation
- Adept at considering business strategy, developing or evaluating alternative solutions, and outlining potential risks and benefits
- Self-motivated and proactive with a reputation for critical thinking and seeing around corners
- Strong customer orientation with outstanding consultative and solution skills
- High social and emotional intelligence with experience establishing relationships as a trusted advisor
- Team-oriented with the ability to foster a collaborative and creative environment and an inclusive and diverse workplace
- Highly adaptable to change; able to easily navigate between high-level strategy and roll-up-sleeves execution
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.