Roblox is hiring a
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
About the role:
Roblox is seeking an experienced Video Producer/Editor to generate, produce and edit creative content for and about Roblox. This is a hands-on role that's part editor and part producer. You will be pivotal to delivering storytelling at scale, raising the creative bar across traditional, digital and events deliverables. You will collaborate with creative and cross-functional marketing teams, including brand, social and events. Your closest working partnerships will be with creatives in the Roblox Creative Studio to develop, produce and edit video content. This content will include live shoots, content from agencies, generated content from our community and self shot content. You will report directly into the Creative Director.
- Brainstorm, research, and develop content that is additive to the Roblox brand strategy and creative goals.
- Edit and produce high quality video content for social, brand and events with a mix of text, graphics, photos, animations, emojis and everything in-between
- Ideate and build content templates and formats that are scalable
- Curate and organize footage, music, and media for content
- Layout and edit vertical stories for animations, long-form editorial, and video content for TikTok, YouTube and Instagram
- Partner with the Creative Director and a Producer to ensure edits are prioritized
- Work both independently and as a collaborative team player
- Optimize video content for social platforms
- 6+ years of experience as an editor/producer in-house creative studios, marketing, or production company
- 6+ years of experience editing high-touch video, motion design, and motion graphics
- Created short-form, impactful social video for a major brand, including TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Snapchat and others
- Ability to bring all types of video ideas to fruition
- Sourced music and produced sizzle reels
- Experience with Roblox or with gaming or community platforms
- Professional experience with industry-standard creative tools (Adobe Creative Cloud - Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop, Da Vinci Resolve)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.