Roblox is hiring a
Senior Front-End Engineer, Creator Success
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer with the Creators Success Team, you'll have the independence, opportunity, and the end-to-end responsibility from building foundational systems across multiple products, to creating new web applications to support developers of games and other experiences within the Roblox ecosystem.The Creator Success team empowers Roblox to be the best development platform for creating 3D social experiences, enabling our creators to publish compelling content within the Roblox ecosystem. This includes services and solutions around the Talent Marketplace, Developer Hub, Developer Forum, and Creator Dashboard. You will lead projects building world class tools, frameworks and solutions to improve end user productivity, amplify creator success and increase developer joy.
- Build and own customer-facing products that enables millions of Creators on the platform
- Lead Frontend Infra projects that power all of the Creator Web products
- Introduce and maintain new UI Components and libraries to Grasshopper, our private NPM repository for reusable JS/TS code
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and backend engineers
- Experienced, 6+ plus years of work experience building world class UI dashboards
- Passionate about building a great UI/UX experience through continuous improvements
- An advocate for performance optimization of the apps
- A power user for the tools like WebPack, Lighthouse, NPM
- Invested in testing - unit tests, E2E tests, performance testing and auto-optimizations
- A collaborative, inspiring team member
- Experience building APIs; REST and GraphQL consuming backend services
- Interest in evolving design systems and building tools to help engineers and designers
- Experience using TypeScript/Flow for the last few years
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.