Posted Aug 3
Inworld is hiring a
Senior Frontend Developer (React, TypeScript) - USA
Why Join Inworld
Inworld is a developer platform for building AI characters. We go beyond large language models (LLMs) and add performance, configurable safety, knowledge, memory, narrative controls, multimodality, and more. We’re focused on enabling character-based interactions for immersive experiences like video games, brand activations, and training simulations.
Inworld uses advanced AI to build generative characters whose personalities, thoughts, memories, and behaviors are designed to mimic the deeply social nature of human interaction. Our platform lets you create characters with personality and contextual awareness to keep them in-world and on brand. Integrations make it easy for developers to deploy characters into immersive experiences, while scale and performance are optimized for real-time experiences.
Inworld AI is funded by top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Microsoft, and Founders Fund, and a team of all-star angels - corporate executives, top VC funds' partners, and industry veterans from Riot Games, Twitch, and Oculus.
We are looking for Frontend Developers, Senior levels and higher, to join our talented team and help build the product that will shape the future of AI.
• BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
• 5+ years of experience as a software developer
• Excellent knowledge of TypeScript
• Expert knowledge of React/Redux
• Good understanding of the modern software architectures
• Strong fundamentals in the data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and object-oriented programming
• Experience with WebGL
• Develop a modern frontend to be used by the largest game/metaverse partners around the globe
• Implement innovative web-based solutions
• Create user interfaces for advanced interactive AI configuration
• Contribute to the product design and roadmap
In-office location: Mountain View, CA, United States.
Remote location: United States.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000 - $230,000. In addition to base pay, total compensation includes equity and benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, level, and additional factors, including competencies, experience, and business needs. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.