Posted Aug 3
Inworld is hiring a
Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer - Canada
Why Join Inworld
Inworld is a developer platform for building AI characters. We go beyond large language models (LLMs) and add performance, configurable safety, knowledge, memory, narrative controls, multimodality, and more. We’re focused on enabling character-based interactions for immersive experiences like video games, brand activations, and training simulations.
Inworld uses advanced AI to build generative characters whose personalities, thoughts, memories, and behaviors are designed to mimic the deeply social nature of human interaction. Our platform lets you create characters with personality and contextual awareness to keep them in-world and on brand. Integrations make it easy for developers to deploy characters into immersive experiences, while scale and performance are optimized for real-time experiences.
Inworld AI is funded by top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Microsoft, and Founders Fund, and a team of all-star angels - corporate executives, top VC funds' partners, and industry veterans from Riot Games, Twitch, and Oculus.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer, Senior level and higher, to join our talented team and help build the product that will shape the future of AI. In this role, you will help solve exceptional challenges and drive our platform forward by working across the entire stack of modern technologies.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
• 5+ years of professional experience across the stack, including backend (Java and/or Kotlin) and frontend (TypeScript)
• Expertise in SQL and NoSQL databases
• Expert knowledge of React/Redux
• Experience in Kubernetes
• Practical knowledge of cloud platforms: Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or AWS
• Strong fundamentals in the data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and object-oriented programming
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing high-load distributed systems
• Experience in building ML systems and/or development platforms
• Experience with WebGL
• Experience in leading small teams
• Build from scratch or in the early phase: high-load distributed systems, high-quality APIs, ML inference, and training infrastructure
• Create user interfaces for advanced interactive AI configuration
• Contribute to the product design and roadmap
• Prototype new ideas and features
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.