Magic Leap is hiring a
Senior, Fullstack Engineer
The Computer Vision Cloud Tools team at Magic Leap is currently searching for a Senior Full Stack Engineer.
You will design and develop a system running highly scalable data processing pipelines for the development of computer vision algorithms and deep learning models. Your team is responsible for providing system performance analytics in support of Magic Leap’s perception software and engineering teams. Your impact will drive crucial engineering decisions and help guide the work of our Computer Vision and Machine Learning teams.
Qualified candidates need to be self-starters and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Develop web applications that manage large datasets, run experiments and batch data processing at scale.
- Collaborate on the end-to-end design and implementation of a web-based platform, including data modeling, systems architecture, data security, access controls, back- and front-end architecture.
- Drive change by assuming the initiative of delivering selected roadmap features.
- Foster transparency through efficient communication with the team and stakeholders.
- Maintain a high level of data integrity, quality and security checks.
- Model optimal user experience and advocate for the product users.
- 5+ years of professional experience working on software products.
- Experience working in teams using agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in Python with a solid understanding of C++.
- Expertise in designing robust, scalable software that aligns with architectural goals.
- In-depth understanding of API design, REST, gRPC, and HTTP protocols.
- Familiarity with managing infrastructure using IaaS providers such as GCP, AWS, and utilizing IaC tools like Terraform.
- Experience managing and deploying containerized applications using Docker, Kubernetes, or similar.
- Competence in working with Linux environments, shell-scripting, and Git.
Special consideration will be given to candidates with the following skills, but are optional.
- Familiarity with front-end technologies such as TypeScript, Angular and React is a plus.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with data security, authentication, and authorization in the cloud, including access token and secrets management is a plus.
- Experience with concurrent programming and/or async-await pattern
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.