Posted Aug 4
Magic Leap is hiring a
Senior, Industry Analyst - US - Contractor
The Industry Analyst is responsible for the investigation, location, and identification of potential application partners for the Magic Leap 2 device in specialist applications such as MedTech, Digital Health, Telemedicine, Biologics development, Life-sciences, Plastics, Polymers, and other similar applied sciences & technology applications. This role identifies market segments and builds different industry vertical funnels with potential candidate businesses that can apply XR technologies for spatial workflow, visualization, and knowledge-enabled applications.
- The Industry Analyst oversees the processes, tools, and technologies that support the Sales
- Primarily, the Industry Analyst is responsible for creating the New Partner opportunity funnel.
- Market analysis including sizes, growth, core technologies, segments, and key players.
- Where appropriate clinical applications, disease states, solution types, and other distinguishing market features.
- Provide identification of key players, leads, and competitors and their data
- Uses CRM tools to maximize opportunities and customer relationships
- Helps drive business growth strategies and ensures that these strategies are successfully deployed.
- Assists in the identification of solutions and technologies relative to potential partners.
- Identifies market trends and tracks key competitors and on a regular basis, conducts and creates SWOT competitive analysis.
- Works with cross-functional teams, for example, the business development department, to maximize the value of the industry knowledge & applications knowledge created.
- Attends and actively participates in Webinars, seminars, and workshops, establishing the business as an industry leader while simultaneously identifying, and capitalizing on any prospects
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar role
- Experience utilizing CRM and database software tools, required
- Must demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and the ability to analyze complex information and data, in turn translating these findings into actionable deliverables, strategies, targets, messages, and presentations
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities
- Ability to demonstrate strong business acumen and have proven planning skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to give effective professional and charismatic presentations
- Strong technical proficiency in computer systems including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc
- Bachelors in Marketing, or Clinical, Science or Engineering and/or relevant work experience
- AMA PCM certified a plus or other equivalent
- MBA a plus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.