Roblox is hiring a
Senior Manager, Accounting - Roblox
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
Roblox is looking for an a Senior Accounting Manager - India to be the finance representative for all accounting, finance, and operational matters for the Roblox India entity. This role will report directly to the Assistant Controller.
- Manage an accurate and complete monthly close process for Roblox India under local GAAP
- Prepare analysis and reports to (International) HQ following US GAAP
- Manage the statutory financial reporting and audit of India entity, including accurate comparison against the US GAAP books
- Budget India entity funding requirements and complying with FEMA requirements for foreign exchange transactions
- Ensure compliance with local requirements such as regulatory reporting, compliance with Companies Act 2013 and government statistics
- Manage indirect and corporate tax filings in cooperation with Roblox Tax department
- Help with bank account administration including transfer of funds to and from India entity to the Parent Company and local vendor payments
- Help with ad-hoc accounting and system related projects
- Collaborate with multiple teams on new and ongoing financial projects
- Identify process improvements for Roblox's growing business operations
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting (or related degree)
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent certification required
- 9+ years of relevant accounting and finance experience, including 5+ years of experience in corporate accounting, Big 4 or regional public accounting firms. Public company experience is helpful
- Knowledge of local direct and indirect tax and other regulatory requirements
- Experience with India and US GAAP standards
- Proficiency communicating in English (verbal and written)
- Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions) required. Netsuite experience is helpful
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.