Roblox is hiring a
Senior Manager, Moderation Operations, Trust & Safety
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As the Senior Manager, Moderation Operations, Trust & Safety, you will report to the Senior Director of Trust and Safety, and play an essential role in keeping our community and our platform safe. You will understand and enforce our community standards and other policies regarding Developer and User activity on our platform. You will lead geographically and functionally diverse teams through challenging circumstances and you will engage deeply with our XFN teams across Policy, Product, Engineering and others to help develop and execute solutions. Protecting our community is important to you.
- Support the larger Trust & Safety team by leading functional experts and their teams
- Direct the 24x7 operations of a large US and International team
- Drive Operational execution of Product launches as they pertain to Trust & Safety
- Evaluate processes and craft recommendations to improve efficiency
- Wear a strategic hat to solve potential problems and stay one step ahead of roadblocks
- Manage and mentor a large team of Roblox Moderation agents and staff
- Ability to identify team needs, and have the initiative to get stuff done
- Experience with synthesizing information, identifying trends, and developing action plans to address issues
- Experience in collaborating with multi-functional XFN teams
- Experience in working with large BPO organizations on scaled operations
- Ability to set up and build a high performance team
- An experienced manager of teams with 5+ years of experience where >30 leaders/individual contributors reported to you
- Though rare, available "on-call" for any issues that may arise at night, on weekends, and holidays
- A strong decision maker with keen analytical skills and the ability to prioritize multiple parallel efforts
- A proven strategic & tactical thought leader with excellent communication skills
- Metrics-driven, using data to inform product and process improvement strategies
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.