Roblox is hiring a
Senior/Principal Product Manager, Productivity Platforms and Ecosystems
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
Why Roblox Operating System?
Roblox Operating System (ROS) is the internal productivity platform that governs how we operate as a company. Via a holistic and integrated ecosystem of tools, ROS shapes our talent and personnel decisions, how work is planned and organized, how communication and knowledge is discovered, and ultimately how we scale effectively. It's a unique opportunity to join a small but fast growing team with a massive impact on the future of Roblox. Combining internal tools and third party applications for People Operations, Talent Acquisition, Budgeting, Roadmapping, Business Analytics, Learning & Development, Hiring and more, we envision an integrated platform that streamlines processes while providing employees and leaders with information they need to grow the business. We call this the Roblox Operating System.
As a Senior/Principal Manager, you are accelerating the systems that help scale Roblox. You will lead a team to define new products with company wide impact, including setting the product vision and long-term strategy, and implementing your roadmap - iterating and learning quickly. You will report to the Head of Product for Roblox Operating System. This is a new team at Roblox, and we need a team member who can work with a high level of freedom and autonomy, advocate best in class development practice, and work with partners on a daily basis.
- Lead the vision for a strategic area with an ecosystem of products used by everyone at Roblox
- Define new products to automate important business processes. This is primarily Zero-to-One, i.e. building the first product from scratch
- Work with UX, Engineering, Program Management and business stakeholders
- Work with executive leadership to identify their priorities and understand company-wide product impact
- Lead a team of engineering, program management and User Experience (UX)
- Experience as a product manager for 7+ years
- Experience building complete product life cycle from beginning through launch and iterations
- Excellent at promoting agreement and navigating ambiguity
- Strategic vision, good at diving deep
- Understanding of the workflows and create systematic solutions
- Excitement about shaping the Roblox employee experience, including culture and processes, through internal tools and process improvement for Roblox employees
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.