Google is hiring a
Senior Process Engineering Manager
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Physics or equivalent field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in process technology development with 5 years of leadership experience.
- Experience with compound semiconductor process technology.
- Experience with Research and Development (R&D) and Manufacturing environments.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Physics, or equivalent field.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams effectively.
About the job
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can't just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we've got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google's services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world's largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users.
Pulling on your technical and leadership expertise, you lead end-to-end research projects in multiple areas of expertise across data center facilities and manage a team of direct reports working on equipment installation, troubleshooting and debugging.
As a Senior Process Engineering Manager, you will lead a team of process engineers and technologists to develop and scale compound semiconductor processes that meet next-generation display technology requirements. This role requires a high level of collaboration with cross-functional teams, a keen problem-solving mindset, and experience leading teams to discovery and results.
The Google Augmented Reality team is a diverse group of experts tasked with building the foundations for great immersive computing and building helpful, delightful user experiences. We're focused on making immersive computing accessible to billions of people through mobile devices, and our scope continues to grow and evolve.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $208,000-$306,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Lead a team of exceptional process engineers and technologists to develop and scale compound semiconductor processes that meet next-generation display technology requirements.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.