Roblox is hiring a
Senior Product Designer, Accounts
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As a Sr. Product Designer on Trust & Safety (Accounts), you'll help define the future of what "identity" means for millions of players and creators who come to Roblox to express themselves in the communities they love and connect to others every day. We're reimagining how users create and access their Roblox accounts, and how they recover from account issues. You'll own Account Authentication, Identity, Integrity, and Security for our entire ecosystem across web, mobile, desktop, console, and VR.
The ideal candidate can balance strong systems thinking, high-quality execution, cross-team collaboration, and the ability to define and work towards an innovative strategy and vision. Our company goal is to reach 1 billion users with optimism and civility, and you can't reach 1 billion users without ensuring all the ways people access the Roblox platform are intuitive, seamless, and flexible for the spectrum of user needs we support (Players, Creators, Parents, and beyond).
Reporting to a Sr. Product Design Manager, you'll make an immediate impact overhauling our existing flows, embedded in a highly motivated and high-output team. You'll collaborate with other designers working on platform experiences across the company, and you'll work hand-in-hand with product, engineering, and DSA partners within Trust & Safety. This role is Hybrid, requiring 3 days in office.
- Hit the ground running to audit, strategize, and redesign our existing authentication flows, define and sell your vision, and execute quickly
- Help define a complete system, information architecture, and vision for our Accounts strategy; craft cohesive and compelling product narratives to communicate that vision
- Proactively partner with teams building new Roblox platform capabilities
- Help drive team collaboration, culture, and rituals throughout the design and development process
- Own the discovery, IA, visual design, and execution of journey maps, system maps, process diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, design system components, interaction patterns, and design specs for your flows
- Ensure our accounts UX decisions are data-driven, backed by UX research, and metrics-focused
- Influence roadmaps, facilitate design projects, and drive alignment and consensus
- At least 5 years experience in product design, information architecture, UX, or a related field
- Familiarity with UX best practices and patterns for user accounts
- Excellent visual, interaction design, and prototyping
- Your own design portfolio of products that showcases your work
- Initiative, self-sufficiency, and the desire to co-lead multiple projects and initiatives
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.