Nvidia is hiring a
Senior Product Engineering Program Manager
NVIDIA networking business unit, IC silicon engineering, is looking for a passionate and highly experienced engineering power & performance program manager that can take over cross departments & cross IC products power & performance optimization flow leadership in entire business unit. We need a sharp and very technical senior electrical engineer with strong leadership and program management skills that will drive our products to be competitive in industry in power and performance aspects.
We need experienced manager in various silicon fields, that can lead technically, highly exceed in interpersonal skills and matrix managerial skills that are must for company level program management and is capable to lead execution of mutli-disciplinary activities.
What you'll be doing:
- Establish, plan, drive and execute IC power and performance optimization flow and methodology, while leading various teams from different groups and departments.
- Achieve strong cooperation from all participants both pre and post silicon, and get bottom line results promptly.
- Track large amount of activities in parallel and make technical decisions based on multi-disciplinary information.
- Lead and manage work plan per project, from power architecture & marketing, to chip design and backend, HW and SW to post-silicon validation across all platforms to final specs approvals.
- We require applicants that understand silicon most advance technologies, that can incorporate various fields (silicon, hardware, FW, SW) and drive our ICs to their best to meet costumer most challenging needs. Advantage for power/performance validation experience.
What we need to see:
- BS or MS degree in EE/CE with at least 5+ years’ experience in relevant fields.
- Excellent knowledge and wide experience in various pre and post-silicon validation fields, such as backend, ASIC power & performance, thermal and advanced power features involving HW and SW.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong leadership and indirect management capabilities.
- Background with SoC and a good understanding of chip architecture is an advantage.
- We are looking for applicants who can work independently, be able to lead and deliver, “make things to happen” in a short time.
- Proved wide program/people management experience.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Previous proved experience in silicon and hardware testing, high professionalism in other post silicon fields, technical competence, and outstanding leadership skills.
- Ability to look at the details on one hand and to see the bigger picture on the other hand.
Widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers, NVIDIA is an industry leader with groundbreaking developments in High-Performance Computing, Artificial Intelligence, and Visualization. NVIDIA has some of the most forward-thinking and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.