Roblox is hiring a
Senior Product Manager, Ads
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
The Senior Product Manager for Ads will help build the ad system to power 3D immersive spaces. You will build the system that enables businesses, brands and developers to reach their audiences in new and immersive ways.
- This person will report directly to the Senior Director of product management for ads.
- Success in this role will be determined by the candidate's ability to successfully craft a strategy for Roblox's Ad strategy for partnering with 3rd party demand, verification providers and other ad tech partners.
- The candidate will own the integration with select partners and be accountable for drive ad demand at scale.
- Drive the technical design and roadmap for Roblox's ad partnership strategy to help grow and optimize Roblox's access to a diverse range of demand sources
- Drive the evaluation and selection of eligible third-party demand, verification, audience, and measurement (brand lift) partners.
- Partner with engineering, data science & analytics, and design to build the features to enable Roblox to grow demand while maintaining the quality advertising bar.
- Own ad quality, including ad fraud, integrity, and moderation.
- Deep familiarity with video ad technology and experience working with brands, agencies and large media companies
- Experience with advertiser ad server products, DSP/SSP products, or other self-service ad platforms. A strong understanding of how ad servers are configured and how various supply-side and demand side platforms work.
- A deep understanding of RTB advertising protocols and standards, such as OpenRTB and Prebid.org, header bidding
- Experience with driving an agenda with industry standards organizations such as the IAB, MRC, GARM and Prebid.org.
- Senior Product Manager with history working on ad systems
- Experienced with 6+ years of product management experience, with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar technical field.
- E2E owner of the product development life cycle from inception through planning to launch
- Opinionated and willing to make calls with limited information. Comfortable advocating for resources and operating in a dynamic, fluid organization.
- Technical, comfortable delving into product, platform and implementation details. Engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs, and design scalable solutions
- Metrics-driven, with proficiency in identifying, tracking and acting upon metrics using A/B testing methods. Experience identifying indicators and working with engineering and analytics on instrumentation and monitoring
- A close partner to engineering and design and proficient in building extremely detailed technical specifications or wireframes
- Comfortable driving critical business decisions and elevating critical decisions to senior leadership
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.