Google is hiring a
Senior Product Manager, Augmented Reality
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role.
- 3 years of experience building and shipping technical products.
- 5 years of experience in an executive technical role working in graphics platforms, tools, or producing graphics content (e.g., XR, gaming, or movie special effects).
- Experience building products with computer vision and perception features.
- Experience with debugging and profiling systems for graphics effects.
- Experience collaborating in open source communities.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
In this role, you will contribute to the Augmented Reality (AR) teams mission by owning platform and developer features for graphics and performance. You will drive product strategy and long-term roadmaps for system performance, graphics technology, and graphics development tools.
The Google Augmented Reality team is a diverse group of experts tasked with building the foundations for great immersive computing and building helpful, delightful user experiences. We're focused on making immersive computing accessible to billions of people through mobile devices, and our scope continues to grow and evolve.
For US Applicants only:
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $164,000-$252,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Partner with Android Graphics teams for coordinated graphics investments and for the benefit of the overall Android developer ecosystem.
- Work closely with Developer, UX, Partner Developer, Business Development, Legal, and other functions to assess product priorities, establish a roadmap and author detailed product requirements .
- Define performance policy such as balancing system, perception, application resource allocation.
- Develop the product goal and strategy real-time graphics on AR capable devices.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.