Samsung Research America is hiring a
Senior Product Manager, Health
Our mission is to empower Samsung’s users to more easily monitor and manage their own and their loved one’s health through advanced health service and medical device innovation. We specialize in developing Samsung’s upcoming software-based medical devices and health services, including product definition and strategy, partner integrations, UI/UX design, usability research, clinical validation, regulatory submissions, and software development/lifecycle. Millions of Samsung users’ lives around the world have been touched by our products, including the Samsung HeartWise cardiac rehabilitation App and the Samsung ECG Monitor App. Join us!
Samsung Medical device senior product manager will be responsible for defining the next generation of health products using Samsung Wearables and Mobile Phone. The senior product manager will be responsible for defining the product requirements, managing the program delivery, and working with cross-functional team members to build the best-in-class consumer-grade medical device on the Samsung platform.
- Collaborate with internal and external Stakeholders to define product requirements
- Work with regulatory to define the intended use and regulatory strategy for the product
- Manage the delivery of the program
- Work with user research, and design to define UX for the product
- Work with Human Factors and Clinical validation to ensure the product meets the acceptance criteria for regulatory agencies
- Communicate program updates to Samsung leadership
- BS/Masters/Ph.D. degree in the relevant technical field (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Bio-medical engineering) or similar or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 10+ years of experience in product management in the Health Industry
- Worked with engineering, design to define requirements for web/mobile products
- Experience with medical device product development including quality management system
- Experience launching products scaling to millions of users
- Experience in connected devices is preferred
Essential Job Functions
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, and frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Samsung Research America is committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws related to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the recruiter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
Samsung Research America is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For more information regarding protection from discrimination under Federal law for applicants and employees, please refer to the links below.
Know Your Rights | Pay Transparency
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.