Roblox is hiring a
Senior Product Manager, Identity
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
Every user's Roblox journey starts with Accounts. From initial user signup and login to privacy settings and controls, the Accounts team works to ensure that all users can securely access Roblox at all times, and that their data is safe and protected.
As the Senior Product Manager for the Accounts Identity team, you will build out the strategy, roadmap, and features for identity features used by our 200+M users. This includes how we collect and verify user data, providing authorization based on user signals, and enabling other teams across the company to create features based on our identity model. You will work with a team of engineers, designers, and data scientists to improve the account & identity experience, helping create a more safe and secure platform.
- Prepare and manage product requirements from conception to launch
- Work with engineers, designers, analysts, and product owners to drive the planning and execution of complex product requirements
- Balance input from a wide variety of internal stakeholders and partners with potentially competing priorities and timelines
- Manage cross-team dependencies and coordinate cross-team programs
- Grow your career with an amazing company
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience working on projects related to identity, user data, privacy
- 5+ years of experience in product design and management, in which you managed software projects that cut across multiple stakeholders and organizations
- An effective communicator, with strong listening, verbal, and written skills
- Dynamic and flexible, who creates opportunity out of uncertainty and ambiguity (e.g. changing requirements or incomplete data)
- A problem solver, who approaches challenges with a logical and systematic framework
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.