Roblox is hiring a
Senior Product Manager, Platform Expansion - Mobile
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
About the role:
As a member of the Platform Expansion team, you'll focus on bringing mobile-native interactions, functionality, and delight to the Roblox App, constantly improving the user experience of our most popular devices. You will report to the Senior Director of Product Management.
- You'll push the envelope of user interaction, but still ensure a true intuitive Roblox experience.
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering to imagine and implement these new features.
- Prioritize features and delightful improvements on these platforms, balancing product strategy, company vision, pure innovation, technical feasibility, and business metrics.
- Work with third-party distribution partners, like hardware vendors and app stores, to prioritize and maximize distribution opportunities.
- Help the greater Platform Expansion team to bring the best of Roblox to all other platforms, including mobile, desktop, console, VR, etc.
- Help invent the future. You'll collaborate with all groups at Roblox to help build and expand the reach of the future!
- 5+ years of Product Management experience shipping high quality, delightful consumer apps, specifically mobile platforms.
- A degree in a technical field like computer science, software engineering, or similar experience.
- Strong knowledge of consumer mobile technologies and trends. You keep up to date with the latest advancements in mobile devices, applications, user interfaces, and industry news.
- Interdisciplinary experience. In addition to the standard product partners of design and engineering, you have experience working within a complex environment including analytics, business development, communications/PR, marketing, and third-party distribution partners.
- Collaborative creativity. You can bring different stakeholders and their ideas together to create innovative products.
- Skills to convey complex ideas through written, visual, and verbal communication, always focusing on the reasons behind everything you do. Those skills transition from the detailed and technical for specs to the inspirational for strategic presentations.
- Spirit of an Entrepreneur with an ability to contribute to product design, project management and technical ideas.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through the product life cycle from planning and development, through launch.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.