Roblox is hiring a
Senior Program Manager, Early Career Talent
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manage to partner with all early career talent including, interns, new college grads at Roblox. You are a key player in assisting the operational success of hiring and managing our intern program.
The position report into the Senior Director, Early Career Talent, is full-time and is based at our headquarters in San Mateo, California. We are in a hybrid work model and come in the office Tuesday thru Thursday.
- Develop and maintain a single source of truth for key program and candidate information that can be utilized within our Early Career team as well as by several cross-functional partners across Roblox
- Implement robust OKR (objectives and key results) framework for our team, facilitate quarterly and 8 quarter roadmap discussions, and lead new reporting of overall program KPIs
- Lead the year-round Roblox Intern programming and overall Intern experience strategy
- Identify opportunities and implement process improvements across the Early Career program aimed at making our program more efficient and a better partner organization to our cross-functional partners
- Assist in preparation of annual team budget, tracking spend, and participating in monthly reviews of budget and forecast
- Develop a more formal New College Grad program and Community Intern program
- Cross-functionally work with our Roblox L&D team and other internal partners
- Be a thought partner in other areas of our team - performance management and conversion process, university & event strategy, early career sourcing and talent brand strategy, team matching, etc...
- 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager within Talent Acquisition or People Operations along with 3+ years on an Early Career/University Recruiting team
- Demonstrated experience establishing programs in University Recruiting and have lead them end-to-end while scaling for growth
- Evangelized the use of data to inform strategy, experimentation, and drive continuous improvement across the team
- Experience championing the use of data to drive decisions not only within your team, but also with cross functional partners to drive program outcomes
- Experience with various recruiting tools such as Greenhouse, Lever, and other in-house applicant tracking systems as well with tools like Tableau, Asana, Airtable, and Google Sheets
- Established and built meaningful relationships, acting as one of the program's main liaisons with cross-functional partners (Recruiting Operations, HR, Finance, New Hire Onboarding, Corp Eng, Immigration, Hiring Managers, etc..) working with the rest of the EC leadership team
- Translated the needs of a cross-functional team and have an understanding of their system and workflows into creating new processes and tools to strengthen the partnership between teams
- Innovative - doing things the way they have always been done bores you and you want to develop creative new program elements
- Motivated by working through ambiguous situations and designing new processes or leaving things better than how you found it
- Able to bring fresh ideas and enjoy devising new ways to overcome roadblocks
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.