Samsung Research America is hiring a
Senior Research Engineer, Video Algorithm
Lab Summary: The Digital Media Solutions Lab at Samsung Research America is developing innovative and advanced core technologies related to video and audio systems.
Position Summary: Developing cutting-edge image/video processing algorithms to differentiate Samsung visual display products.
- Supporting all stages of development from design through prototype, beta, production and support.
- Developing novel image/video processing algorithms.
- Performing the analysis, modeling, and simulation of imaging systems.
- Researching and developing new technologies for camera, image and video processing, and computer vision.
- Implementing solutions for TV platforms through the collaboration with software and hardware engineers.
- MS and/or PhD in Computer Science / EE or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- The preferred candidate will have 1+ years of industry experience in Computer Vision, Signal Processing, Image/Video Processing.
- Strong hands on experience in C/C++ and Fixed-Point Programming
- Strong knowledge in Data structures and Algorithms
- Hands on experience in optimization of complex video processing algorithms
- Exposure to working with embedded platforms including DSP, FPGA, ASIC, etc.
- Hands on experiences in image/video processing algorithm prototyping with Mat lab/Python
- Good academic background with analytical and mathematical skills
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc. is a plus
Essential Job Functions
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, and frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Samsung Research America is committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws related to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the recruiter or email email@example.com.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
Samsung Research America is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For more information regarding protection from discrimination under Federal law for applicants and employees, please refer to the links below.
Know Your Rights | Pay Transparency
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.