Roblox is hiring a
Senior Security Technical Program Manager - Detection & Response
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As a Senior Security Technical Program Manager for Detection and Response, you will help us build and mature our security incident response program. You will help the security incident responders coordinate and execute incidents. Run incident retrospectives helping the team and those cross-functional teams involved in the incidents to determine what went wrong, collect action items and track them. You will also help improve how we use data to develop and use metrics to measure the performance of the team as well as the security health of the organization.
- Experienced working in security incident response teams
- Able to understand technical issues at a high level on a wide range of topics
- Flexible around process, using process as a tool when it makes sense for a team
- Data driven in your decision making and helping those around you make better decisions
- Passionate about security
- Influential without authority
- Identify and implement processes and program improvements to elevate Roblox's security incident response capabilities
- Engage directly with the larger InfoSec Team, engineering partners, and internal support teams to drive issues to long-term resolution to security incidents
- Drive communication around security metrics
- Champion continuous improvement efforts related to security activities across Roblox
- 5+ years of experience in a technical program management role
- Proven experience establishing healthy partnerships across multi-disciplinary teams
- An ability to understand technical issues at a high level on a wide range of topics
- Strong written and verbal communication regardless of audience or issue complexity
- Capability of establishing working relationships across diverse teams
- Knowledge of industry practices for security incident response
- Experience with some of the following standards or processes: NIST SP 800-61, Mitre attack, CVSS, CWE, and threat modeling
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.