Google is hiring a
Senior Software Engineer, Chrome, Immersive Audio Processing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with software development in C++, and with data structures/algorithms.
- 3 years of experience testing, maintaining, or launching software products, and 1 year of experience with software design and architecture.
- Experience with audio signal processing.
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 1 year of experience in a technical leadership role.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
About the job
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
Chrome OS delivers quality computing at scale to provide universal and unfettered access to information, entertainment, and tools. Our mission is to empower anyone to create and access information freely through fast, secure, simple, and intelligent computing.
- Design audio signal processing algorithms, develop new features, tune performance, and develop software architecture and design.
- Determine the appropriate compromise between several design factors such as audio quality, CPU and memory efficiency, and user experience.
- Write and test product or system development code.
- Contribute to documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.