Magic Leap is hiring a
Senior, Software Engineer, Embedded
If you want to be part of a united team where everyone is empowered and trusted to make an impact, then Magic Leap could be the place for you. At Magic Leap you will have the freedom to explore innovative solutions and use your talents to solve real world problems. Working alongside industry experts, here you can grow your skills and play a part in amplifying human potential at the intersection of the physical and digital worlds. We know that successful change and progress are accelerated by diverse perspectives. As we shape our future, everyone's voice matters. Together, we can reimagine the world of work and, with our bold partners, make the impossible, possible.
- Developing end to end features in an embedded system including drivers, services and host support tools for a complicated state-of-the-art system
- Bringing up, debugging and integrating new ASICs
- Interface with hardware VLSI team for design, implementation and debug of internal IP
- Working on bare-metal processors and integrating with an RTOS
- Writing tests to verify the hardware in several stages of development
- Being a part of one of a kind technology that involves new hardware development
- 5+ years programming experience in C/C++
- 5+ years of working with embedded systems
- Experience working on bare-metal without an operating system or with an RTOS
- Deep knowledge of the internals of processor execution and ability to debug software in a low-level manner
- Knowledge in scripting languages such as Python / Perl
- BSc/MSc in computer science or Electrical Engineering
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.