Nvidia is hiring a
Senior System Test Design Engineer
Our networking product engineering team is looking for an outstanding test development engineer. The position combines an understanding of HW and SW to provide stable, efficient, smoothly running production tests, to enable high availability, while ensuring the quality of the products being shipped to customers. NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing:
- Lead network and DPU adapters production tests from DFT, to test design, test development, and integration for NVIDIA's next generation network products.
- Work in a Continuous Deployment environment – fast development/deployment cycles.
- Work with overseas manufacturing teams to increase yields, test coverage, and capacity, and reduce production costs.
- Lead tests solution innovations to reduce test time and improve quality.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- 4+ years of related experience in software development.
- Programming experience in one or more programming languages : Python, C++.
- Familiarization with UNIX/Linux OS operating systems.
- Familiar the lab environment and tools such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, signal generators.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Hands-on knowledge of Linux programming and Linux shell scripting.
- Experience in python programming.
- Understanding of Makefile and build systems.
- Knowledge of HW testing and production flow.
- A highly motivated teammate who always stay up-to-date with new technologies and testing methodologies
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.