Magic Leap is hiring a
Senior, Technical Program Manager, Software
Are you interested in working on bleeding-edge technologies and the latest silicon to bring AR experiences to real-world customers? Are you passionate about the power of bringing software & hardware together to enable new industrial or even life-saving use cases? Does working with excellent engineers in a fast-paced environment excite you? If so, then come join our Software Program Management team at Magic Leap. We are seeking an energetic, passionate individual to help us with software and hardware release management.
You will be responsible for helping define, design, and execute Magic Leap’s software release management end-to-end. You will work across all groups within Magic Leap as well as external partners on software requirements management, planning, and prioritization. You will assist with defect management across multiple projects, hardware asset tracking, and distribution around the globe, and assist with regulatory and compliance certification with many industry standards organizations. Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable working closely with our leadership team, software engineers, product managers, and external partners.
- Responsible for product components roadmap development and execution
- Responsible for complex product streams / E2E Projects involving multiple engineering teams
- Planning and assessing projects' technical feasibility and capacity, building project schedule
- Coordinate complex software Sprint schedules across multiple teams
- Lead Change Management process, assess the impact and approve among stakeholders
- Work in partnership with Engineering team stakeholders, ensuring consistent alignment
- Risk management and escalation, ongoing execution monitoring, and control
- Responsible for cross-functional engineering dependencies
- Represent projects and product components in going program status meetings
- Support software organization in designing, deploying, and improving defect management processes
- 5+ years of Technical Program / Software Engineering Project Management experience
- 3+ Technical background as a software engineer
- Experience driving across the complete product lifecycle, from functional definition to technical implementation is a must
- Experience with AOSP / Android applications is a big advantage
- High attention to detail, ability to make conclusions based on the data
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, ability to synthesize complex technical and business concepts into clear, insightful messages.
- Experience working with engineering tools such as JIRA is a plus
- Experience with AR/VR is a plus
- BS or higher degree in computer science, computer engineering, related field, or equivalent experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.