Nvidia is hiring a
Senior Verification Engineer
NVIDIA has been transforming computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for more than 25 years. It’s a unique legacy of innovation that’s fueled by great technology—and amazing people. Today, we’re tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what’s never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world’s best talent. As an NVIDIAN, you’ll be immersed in a diverse, supportive environment where everyone is inspired to do their best work. Come join the team and see how you can make a lasting impact on the world.
NVIDIA is searching for an outstanding Senior Verification Engineer for the SOC/IP team in Taiwan. The team is involved in SoC projects as well as IP developments.What you will be doing:
- Work with Architect, SOC, and IP teams to define verification scope, strategies, test planning, and verify designs at both block level and full chip level.
- Develop verification infrastructure of next generation SoCs.
- Masters Degree in EE, CS or CE or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Proficiency with System Verilog, UVM, C/C++.
- Experience with verification of SoCs with embedded processors at block level and full chip level.
- Deep understanding of verification concepts.
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with SoC concepts such as CPU, memory, interconnects, clock/reset, high speed IO protocols, security, etc.
- Ability to analyze architecture and micro-architecture spec and define test plan.
- Experience in building verification infrastructure.
- Experience in writing C++/SystemC models.
- Experience working in a globally distributed team.
- Proficient scripting experience in Python, Perl, tcl, Make, shell.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.