Roblox is hiring a
Sr. Program Manager, Automation & Labeling
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
Our Trust and Safety Team is dedicated to protecting Roblox users and developers from those who want to do harm online and IRL. As Senior Program Manager for Automation and Labeling, you will manage multiple processes ranging from labeling and annotating text data for AI models and ensuring our voice moderation continues to perform at a high level. You will work with Product Managers, Data Scientists and Engineers to drive the holistic labeling project forward from inception to execution.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Intelligence and Investigations on our world-class Trust & Safety team.
This role is full-time and located at our headquarters in San Mateo, California.
- Build and manage the process for a team of text labeling specialists to ensure that labeling enables our AI models to protect the community.
- Develop and implement labeling guidelines to ensure consistency and accuracy across labeled data.
- Monitor quality control measures to ensure that labeled data meets the required quality standards.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Data Scientists and Engineers to ensure that labeled data is delivered on time and to the required specifications.
- Analyze labeling data and provide insights to improve the labeling process and the performance of machine learning models.
- Manage labeling workflows, ensuring that labeling tasks are prioritized and assigned appropriately.
- Work with team members to adjust text filters to react quickly to latest trends or emerging issues.
- 5+ years of experience in moderation, machine learning model training, education or analysis
- Experience working with vendors and remote teams
- Fluency in another language and experience working with multi-lingual teams.
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies.
- Experience working with sensitive or disturbing content
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.