Samsung Research America is hiring a
Staff Engineer I, Software (402228)
Title: Staff Engineer I, Software (402228)
Company: Samsung Research America (SRA)
Lab: MPS Bixby
Location: 665 Clyde Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043
**No immigration visa sponsorship is available for this position**
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Master’s degree or a foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Technologies, Computer Engineering, or a related field and 3 years of post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or any IT/engineering/developer related job titles.
- Requires 3 years of experience in the following:
- (1) Developing and shipping software solutions in Android and web technologies (Java Script, HTML, CSS).
- (2) Android/Device OS Application model & framework.
- (4) Relational/object modeling and API based web service integration via REST and JSON.
- (5) AI technologies natural language processing, machine learning, knowledge modeling and reasoning) and implementing solutions adapting end to end machine learning lifecycles.
- (6) Developing server-side components.
- (7) Java, Perforce, and Git.
- (8) Scrum and Agile Methodologies.
Essential Job Functions
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, and frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Samsung Research America is committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws related to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the recruiter or email email@example.com.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
Samsung Research America is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For more information regarding protection from discrimination under Federal law for applicants and employees, please refer to the links below.
Know Your Rights | Pay Transparency
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.