Posted Aug 3
VRChat is hiring a
Strategic Partnerships Lead
Join the VRChat Team!
VRChat offers a first-of-its kind, game-changing platform that provides an endless collection of social VR experiences and gives the power of creation to its robust community. With over 250,000 worlds and growing, VRChat’s vision is to allow users to bring their imaginations to life and help shape the metaverse anywhere in the world on any device.
VRChat is looking for someone to lead its strategic partnerships function with external parties. You will pitch, define, manage, and negotiate partner agreements including service providers and strategic partners of all types, and support product teams by building the appropriate relationships with partners. You will work with the business development and operations team to expand VRChat’s existing business development function, furthering relationships with existing partners and establishing new ones that will further VRChat’s business objectives.
Job & Team Impact
There are so many partnerships that keep VRChat running and on the forefront of metaverse technology. Your work and relationships will directly impact VRChat’s ability to operate, innovate and provide an incredible experience for its millions of users.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with executive team to formulate strategic partnerships and business development strategy
- Pitch new partners, including service providers and strategic partners, and define, negotiate and manage the agreements covering such relationships
- Support product and operations teams by building and managing relationships and agreements with appropriate partners
- Represent VRChat in meetings with executives from other companies
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of work experience, including 3+ years of related partnerships experience for technology or gaming companies
- Experience in the technology or gaming industries working with large brands, developers and/or hardware platforms
- Highly strategic and capable of structuring and negotiating complex agreements, including experience in interpreting legal documents and working with attorneys to complete agreements
- Experience working cross-functionally to orchestrate and successfully complete deals
- Experience in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- High level of enthusiasm and innovation with experience adapting easily to change and ability to multitask
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Demonstrated interest in VR, online communities, or be a VRChat user and creator! Knowing how our platform and community works helps our team succeed
- Experience working at a VR or metaverse related company
- Experience working on a “live” app, shipping frequent updates, and responding to user feedback
- Work from anywhere! VRChat is a 100% remote company
- Health Benefits
- 401K for US & RRSP for Canadian Employees
- Stock Options
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- Unlimited/Flexible vacation time
- Paid parental leave benefits
VRChat is an equal-opportunity employer, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. VRChat fosters a diverse, creative, and collaborative environment where anyone can contribute to any of the ongoing projects or direction of the roadmap at any time. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an impact on a dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Offers are subject to satisfactory background and reference checks.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.