Magic Leap is hiring a
Technical Demo Specialist
The Technical Demo Specialist is responsible for presenting, supporting and troubleshooting demonstrations of Magic Leap’s hardware and software to external parties including investors, developers, partners and customers. These demonstrations will take place at trade shows, conferences and customer sites both domestically and internationally and at our Magic Leap Experience Centers.
This is a highly visible role, responsible for educating various audiences on the latest Magic Leap technology. This role requires a strong technical background with the ability to effectively communicate and pitch the latest advancements in Augmented Reality.
This role is based out of Magic Leap HQ (South Florida) and requires travel 50+%. (Relocation to South Florida may be provided)Responsibilities
- Demo hardware and software to external parties including investors, developers, partners and customers at conferences, customer sites and in our Magic Leap Experience Centers.
- Adapt presentations of the demo based on the audience to make the material relatable and easy to understand.
- Have a comprehensive grasp of Magic Leap’s vision, key differentiators and value proposition and the ability to communicate it effectively
- Work across multiple internal teams and external ISVs, building relationships and gathering input to drive alignment on product and software improvements.
- Manage and stage devices for demos and events, including all software and hardware needed to ensure a smooth experience.
- Provide troubleshooting of the demo hardware and software, resolving in-depth issues affecting the functionality of the demo.
- QA and vet new releases of software and applications to develop troubleshooting guides and training materials.
- Perform application functionality and stability tests, and document the results of those tests.
- Escalate issues appropriately to the relevant parties to ensure the highest quality demos for guests.
- 2+ years of experience providing technical support across solutions-based, multi-layered tech organizations
- Strong communication skills, can speak positively to a technical or non-technical audience about complex or nuanced subject matter, in front of various sized audiences
- Demonstrable problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work effectively with multiple teams simultaneously is essential
- Experience in AR is a plus
- Technical sales experience is a plus
- Ability to travel on a regular basis to execute these core responsibilities (50+%)
- B.A. in marketing, communications (with a focus on tech highly desired)
- B.S. in a STEM field with requisite communications experience
- Or relevant experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.