Nvidia is hiring a
Technical Support Engineer
We are seeking a motivated specialist Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer (TSE) to join our 24x7 team, focused on server and networking technologies. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers; assisting them with technical questions, troubleshooting and resolving their issues.
What you will be doing:
- Tier 1 support: installing, supporting, and troubleshooting NVIDIA products and systems.
- Provide comprehensive information regarding technical issues with our products.
- Responding to customer product support inquiries via telephone, email, or chat.
- Develop & present technical solutions to customer’s problems.
- Problem reporting, replication, and resolution.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering related certificate or equivalent experience in the field.
- 1+ years with operating and configuring major vendors’ network equipment such as switches and routers
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix and Experience with additional OS’s such as Microsoft Windows, VMware – Advantage.
- Knowledge of Ethernet (10/40 GigE) and/or InfiniBand – Advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to prioritize/multi-task easily and Excellent communication and presentation/oral skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Work is in shifts, at least 5 morning/evening/night shifts a week; weekdays and weekends.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Any exposure to product level or system level debug experience
- Previous experience in a technical customer facing role.
- Professional experience with Salesforce.com advantage.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you! NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.